Email Innovations Week of Feb 1-5th
Here are last week's Email Innovations:
Neil Berman: Delivra's Q1 field guide highlighting our new software features is available at this link.
Matthew Vernhout: The latest Whitepaper from Inbox Marketer is now available: 2016 Email Guide For Retailers
* We ask for your email, name etc... but unless you take additional steps to subscribe you do not get our regular newsletter, just the whitepaper delivered via email. Please feel free to subscribe though ;)
Summary: Increase engagement levels and the relevancy of your messaging with thoughts and analysis on the latest trends.
Data Collection & Analysis
My side of MarketingProfs just revamped/relaunched our marketing services website, check it out here.
It’s designed to supplement our media kit/ad catalog by offering more resources, case studies, etc to help our current and prospective advertising clients sort out how to best reach our audience of digital marketers. MarketingProfs is in year 16 of serving the marketing community with great content, and I’m proud to be in my 7th year with the company helping advertisers reach this audience which includes many of you dear Influencers.
If you didn't already know, with Movable Ink you can incorporate live polling within email! Our awesome Senior Account Manager, Chris Kopyar, will be delivering a webinar on the ins and outs of live polling and how to use it within email to increase engagement and personalization. You can register here
Incorporating live polling into your emails can help you gather customer data to create targeted, personalized campaigns, increase engagement levels and drive ROI. Chris will take you through:
- What live polling is and how it works within email
- How it can help progressively profile and retarget your audience
- Examples from major brands that have seen tremendous engagement spikes
The 2016 Customer Experience Masterplan. Do you have one?
Customer experience is more than a buzz phrase; it’s a commitment by the brand to deliver an easy, satisfying online experience to its customers and prospects. If you’ve not got a CX strategy in place for 2016, you’ll want to read this whitepaper – created by dotmailer and in collaboration with industry thought-leader Kath Pay – to discover:
- Why customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator by 2020
- The greatest barrier to improving customer experience (and how to overcome it)
- The 3 guiding principles to delivering great CX
As I am not in a position to take on any new clients quite yet, this is not much of a 'pitch".
(But I will put influencers to the top of the waiting list if interested) my Deliverability as a Service offering finally has a website. All feedback most gratefully received : http://edeliverability.com
Also InboxMarketingProfessionals.com is now live, a very selective group of email marketing professionals that operate as soloprueners and available for hire. All enquiries go directly through to the vendor, and they are all highly recommended by my personally.
Justine Jordan: My pitch is for the 2016 State of Email Report. It covers:
- All the trends and major innovations that defined email marketing in the past year
- Action items and takeaways for marketers and designers
- Market share stats across desktop, mobile, and webmail inboxes
- Everything you need to send more effective email in 2016!
Download your copy: https://litmus.com/lp/2016-state-of-email-report